Application InformationIf you are applying for a Fireworks permit for a display in Crow Wing Township, Long Lake Township, Nokay Lake Township, Oak Lawn Township, St. Mathias Township or First Assessment (Unorganized Territory), please contact the Brainerd Fire Department for a Fireworks Display Permit.
Please complete the application process at least 15 days prior to the intended date of display. Required items necessary for application completion:
- Fee is $10 per permit
- Only one permit issued per application
- Diagram of firing grounds
- Display Operator's Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance
- Crow Wing county is to be listed as additional insured/certificate holder
- Minimum $1.5 million per incident
- Certificate of Compliance - MN Worker's Compensation
- Minnesota License Application
E-Licensing Instructions for 1st Time Applicants
- Click on the above "Fireworks permit application" link
- Click on "Start New" under Fireworks permit
- Click on "Sign up"; enter your email address and password of your choice.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- A confirmation notice will be sent to the email address you provided.
- You must open the email and click on the confirmation link in order to access the application.
- Your login and password will be saved for future applications